Register now for the 4th Annual Consumer Health IT Summit
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) invites you to register for the 2014 Annual Consumer Health IT Summit on September 15th in Washington DC. This exciting day-long event highlights public and private sector efforts to advance patient engagement by empowering people with their digital health data and technology. To register and get additional logistical details, visit http://www.capconcorp.com/meeting/2014/Consumer-Health-IT-Summit/default.... Please note that there is no cost to participate but due to space limitations, participation is on a first-come, first serve basis.
The Summit will feature:
- A celebration of the expansion of the Blue Button Initiative and other efforts to equip and empower people with their health data and technology to better manage their health and health care.
- A discussion of policies that are fueling greater patient engagement and the role of patient engagement in health care transformation and population health improvement.
- Innovative ways to foster greater patient/consumer engagement with their health data to advance patient centered outcomes research, ensure vital information is available when and where it's needed, and support a bi-directional exchange of information.
- "Bright spots" that demonstrate how digitizing health data and technology are helping people be better informed and engaged.
- Discussions about ways to engage underserved populations and integrate patient generated health data.
If you need any additional logistical details related to the Summit, please contact Susan Kerin at Capital Consulting Corporation ([email protected] or 301-468-6072).
The Usability People work with you on improving the Usability of Healthcare IT.
For expert 2015 ONC Safety-enhanced Design (aka Usability) evaluation of your EHR: contact The Usability People
Together we may save a life! #SafeHealthIT